SUMMARY OF POSITION
The EDI Coordinator will work with the SAP/IT team to on board new trading partners which includes new mapping, map adjustments, trouble shooting and ticket management.
The EDI Coordinator will report to the Senior Manager, SAP, and will work closely with SAP Sales and Distribution Specialist.
Primary responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Create new trading partners in EDI system
- Create new maps or adjust existing maps
- Testing and moving new maps to production
- Research deliveries or IDOC records in SAP
- Work closely with Sales and Distribution Specialist to understand all current SAP/EDI functionality in place.
- Work closely with Customer Service team to ensure transactions are fluid
- Provide ongoing training and guidance to Customer Service as needed for IBM inflight tool.
- Manage and prioritize service tickets to meet individual deadlines.
- A Degree in Business or related field, OR relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3+ years EDI support
- At least one complete EDI implementation
- SAP skills a plus
- Ability to work with end users and IT team members
- Ability to create and deliver training documents
- Ability to maintain records, write reports & create presentations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self starter and a team player
- Minimal Travel
GMP DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY
This position is not GMP relevant and does not have GMP Decision making authority.
“We are an EEO Employer”